Sunday, May 8, 2011

Why Blog?

One of my goals for 2011 was to start a blog. It's something I'd  been thinking about doing for a while, but just never gotten around to. I love reading other peoples' blogs and I figured it was high time I started contributing to the Blogosphere. I am also fascinated by the fact that a blog has the potential to become a source of revenue, and in very successful cases, a full-time job.  


For now, I hope to use this blog as outlet for creativity and a forum to share ideas and knowledge about a few of the things that interest me most in life. In creating my blog, I felt it was important to limit the scope of its purpose. While I love reading blogs about other people's daily lives, I am hesitant to share such information of my own life with the general public. So, I have chosen to focus my musings on food, design and travel with the thrifty consumer in mind. 


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment